【产品名】JOHNSON BAYGON NATURAL PYRETHRUM FLYING INS MSDS报告
JOHNSON BAYGON NATURAL PYRETHRUM FLYING INSECT SPRAY
"230708 BAYGON FIK NATURAL PYRETHRUM - INTERMEDIATE 030003 BAYGON MICROMIST", "NATURAL
PYRETHRUM FLY SPRAY 523526 BAYGON NATURAL PYRETHRUM FLY SPRAY FORMULA", "530043 BAYGON
NATURAL PYRETHRUM FLYING INSECT SPRAY"
Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.
Accidental ingestion of the material may be harmful; animal experiments indicate that ingestion of less than 150 gram may be fatal or may produce serious damage to the health of the individual.
Although the liquid is not thought to be an irritant, direct contact with the eye may produce transient discomfort characterized by tearing or conjunctival redness (as with windburn).
The liquid may be miscible with fats or oils and may degrease the skin, producing a skin reaction described as non-allergic contact dermatitis. The material is unlikely to produce an irritant dermatitis as described in EC Directives . Entry into the blood-stream, through, for example, cuts, abrasions or lesions, may produce systemic injury with harmful effects. Examine the skin prior to the use of the material and ensure that any external damage is suitably protected.
Inhalation of vapors or aerosols (mists, fumes), generated by the material during the course of normal handling, may be harmful. Inhalation of pyrethrins may produce nausea, vomiting, sneezing, serious nasal discharge, nasal stuffiness and asthma. High concentrations may produce hyperexcitability, incoordination, tremors, muscular paralysis and death (due to respiratory failure). There have been some reports of transient facial tingling (paraesthesia) which lasts a few hours after exposure.
There is some evidence that inhaling this product is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population.
There is limited evidence that, skin contact with this product is more likely to cause a sensitization reaction in some persons compared to the general population. Chronic poisoning by natural pyrethrins may result in convulsion, tetanic paralysis, rapid and uneven heart beat, liver and kidney damage, or death. The natural pyrethrins may produce hypersensitivity, especially following previous sensitising exposure. In general, repeated exposures over 2 or 3 years are required to elicit a response and involve exposure to pyrethrum rather than its individual components (including pyrethrins). The sesquiterpene lactone (pyrethrosin) and the pyrethrum glycoproteins account for the immediate and delayed hypersensitivity seen in guinea pigs following a single injection of ground chrysanthemum in Freud's adjuvant. Mild erythematic vesicular dermatitis (with papules), pruritus, localized oedema (particularly of the face, lips and eyelids), rhinitis, tachycardia, pallor and sweating are the most common syndromes. An initial skin sensitisation can progress to marked dermal oedema and skin cracking. Pyrethrum dermatitis appears to increase in hot weather or under conditions were heavy perspiration is produced. The active ingredients of pyrethrum (except pyrethrin II) are inactive in patch tests. Those patients allergic to ragweed pollen are particularly sensitive to pyrethrin. Rats fed on a diet of pyrethrins for 5000 ppm for 2 years showed some signs of tissue damage including liver lesions, bile duct proliferation and focal necrosis of the liver cells. A no-effect level of 1000 ppm found in animal experiments correspond to a daily dose of 3600 mg/man.